Today we all live in a connected world in which we find more and more wifi internet networks and connected devices. It is very hard to find out the home which has no wifi connection. In the present time people of this planet are depending on the digital world in this world we all have a wifi connection that is used to chat with friends and family members and we also do business.
Now when people go to each other’s house, they always ask for the wifi password first and then save it on their device to get connected automatically when they visit that home next time but it is not easy to remember all these passwords and looking for them in the router is an interrupt. Here we see the trick of all the stored wifi passwords on a computer or laptop to be used farther. Today we are going to show you how to find a wifi password help with windows 10.
So nowadays, every time we turn on the pc or laptop, it automatically connects to our home wifi network in the order it surf the internet, but when we are out of the home we looking for a wifi network to we can connect. When we connect for the first time pointing the access password, we can tell the system to remember this connection that we can connect our device automatically.
There are two ways to view the saved wifi password help with windows 10 devices. Here we show you the first way to find wifi password with windows 10.you can do so using these simple methods.
At this time you all need the wifi password entered long back on your windows 10 pc. Here, we have some methods to use of it you can find your Wi-Fi connection password very easily on windows 10.
1#: Finding WI-Fi password through control panel
- At first, you have to go with start menu and open the control panel
- After that click on “network and sharing center”
- Then you can see your current Wi-Fi Click your Wi-Fi connection
- Go with properties to view the properties of wifi network
- Now you can view a list of network connections on your system.
2#: How to find Wi-Fi password on windows 10
- First of all, Right-click the network icon on the toolbar and select “open network and sharing center”.
- Click “change adapter setting”
- Next, you have to right-click on the wifi network and select STATUS on the drop-down menu
- In the new opened window select wireless properties
- Click the Security tab
- Then, check the box beside “show characters” now you can see the network security key.
- Here, you can see all the stored Wi-Fi passwords of the wifi connection that you are connected to.
These were the two different methods to see the saved wifi passwords on windows 10. If you know any other way or trick, please share it with us in the comment section.